It’s that time of year again – the last East CAC meeting of the year and the annual holiday party! We hope you can all come out for good food, fun and socializing with neighbors. This month’s meeting will include the regular reports (Police, Parks and Rec, etc.) as well as a Nominating Committee Report (We must elect a new CAC co-chair for next year! If you have someone in mind, please nominate her/him by coming to the meeting!) and a presentation on the Home Sustainability Program from the Office of Sustainability from the City of Raleigh!
It’s going to be big fun and you won’t want to miss it, so come on out and celebrate the season with us!
As usual, the meeting will be held at 7pm at the Lion’s Park Community Center.
East CAC Meeting Agenda
November 19, 2012 – 7:00 pm
1. Welcome & Introductions
2. (7:05) ‐ Approval of October 2012 Minutes
3. (7:10) ‐ Neighborhood Reports
4. (7:15) ‐ Parks & Recreation Report
5. (7:25) ‐ Police Report
6. (7:35) ‐ Nominating Committee Report
7. (7:40) ‐ Home Sustainability Program, City of Raleigh – Office of Sustainability
8. (8:30) – Adjournment
9. Holiday Party